Friday, June 8, 2007

Jerry Dean a blogger???

Everyone who knows me well, knows that I am not computer savvy enough to do this but I am venturing out into the world of blogging. Ryan Dean and Baron Carson came into my office this past Monday and said, "Pastor, if you really want to get your thank you message to the youth that you gave last night, we suggest a video blog. I had no clue how to get this done but I said, "When can we do it" and here we are. I am excited. I will be adding new video blogs to my page shortly and will do my best to keep them coming with the help of my team here. Now, don't get to thinking I'm going to catch up with Steve Jobs although Ryan did talk me into a Mini Mac at home and I am slowly trying to learn to get around on it.

When I found out I could post pictures of my grandsons on the blog I knew this would be God's will. Our church web site www.bossierupc.org will have a link to get you to the blog. Hope you will stop by every now and then to take a look.

No comments: